Sunday, July 1, 2007

Haircut

I just had a haircut lastweek. I went to Hair Perfect in E-Gate to obtain my brand new haircut.

Unbelievably, the haircut took the barber a wholesome two hours to cut my hair. Wait....two hours!! LOL!

Why? You might asked. I came in the salon with this hair.
And I told the hairstylist "Give me this hairstyle"

"Well....ok" they claimed.
I was seated. I was given a wash and they cut my hair. One hour passed and I saw the mirror...the image is coming....the image is coming. Yes yes....
Finally, tadaaaaa.....here you are. This is what I got.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I said.....No No No.... I want this

Please, please cut it shorter....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another half an hour pass....and voila....I got this instead.
I was thinking. I want it shorter....anyway. Hmmmm....ok la, not bad not bad. Why not, why not! This hairstyle is good enough.

So I walked out a happy man but RM38 poorer.

No comments: