Monday, November 28, 2011

Empty vessels make the most noise

A former classmate of mine told me about this guy in his classroom.

He often argues with the tutor, challenges the tutor, seeks answers for the assignments without trying, and causes trouble in the classroom. All these things happen in an MBA classroom as was told by my former MBA classmate.

Guess what? That trouble-making individual is a manager! But without a degree.

My friend aptly said, "Empty vessels make the most noise". My friend added, "He doesn't know much about the subject matter and yet causing so much noise in the classroom".

That manager also demanded the tutor to reveal the pages in the textbook to where he could find the answers to the assignments. And he demanded furiously and scolded the tutor as well if she did not reveal the pages.

Some people just want an MBA for the sake of paper qualification.

2 comments:

twinkle said...

Hey - are you Gabriel Gim from St. Xaviers? SPM class of 1999/2000? If not mistaken, u must be from 5A2, right? Form 5 with arts element...

gabe said...

Yes I am. And may I know who is twinkle?