Monday, June 25, 2007

Transformers the Movie

Michael Bay.....you suck! Suck a lot.....and 'thank you' for spoiling The Transformers.

I'm a huge fan of The Transformers Generation 1 animated series which ran in the 1980s (I remember watching the cartoon very intensely and drooling with saliva dropping to the floor....drip drip...) and can you imagine that.....to witness the ugly mutation of The Transformers right before your eyes.....thanks to Michael Bay.

Thank god Michael Bay respects Optimus Prime and didn't do much changes to him....except for making him look a little bit like Ah Beng with those fire design on his body....
Before
After


Let's see what happened to Bumblebee....maybe quite futuristic i can say....but the original is so much better la...
Before
After

Let's take a look at Jazz. Not bad not bad....
Before
After

What about Ironhide? Oh my god I cant even recognise Ironhide anymore! Don't even what is it! Don't even look like an ambulance!
Before

After......looks like some scrap metal in my neighbour's backyard la....

Boys and girls let's take a look at the destruction of Decepticons.....
MEGATRON!!!! What the heck happened to Megatron! He has been turned into an alien!! I'm so speechless....
Before

After
Starscream....
Before

After...... I can't even figure out where's the head...

And the rest of the Decepticons....Well let's call them Alien Decepticons la...Sigh....they are totally destroyed by Michael Bay.

What the ...... stick robot! Hey, I don't recall seeing a stick robot in the cartoon. My my my what have you done to our poor Frenzy!
Boys and girl, if you haven't watch the original Generation 1 Transformers before and you think the new one is good.....sigh....you miss a lot la....

I don't even know whether I should watch this new Transformers movie or not? The original Transformers The Movie (1987) was so good and enjoyable. I don't think this new 2007 Transformers movie would be on par with the 1987 version. Maybe I should spend my ten ringgit on a McChicken instead....
This movie should be renamed as Alien Transformers la even better....
Sigh.......shaking my head...... SIGH!

No comments: