Friday, January 28, 2011

It was published. Yay!

My article was published in The Star newspaper today. Check it out here.

I'm glad the editor corrected some of my grammatical mistakes and typo errors. Now, I regretted not paying attention during my English lessons in school back then.

Unfortunately, the editor also 'cut' some paragraphs away, probably to allow more articles to be published as well.

There is one important paragraph, I believe, it should have been published together. However, it was taken out.

The only time when dogs would lunge and bark at me was whenever I walked past a house with pet dogs that were chained or were kept in a cage. Just like the case of the Irishman who was mauled by two dogs. Those dogs are pet dogs, not stray dogs.

This is important because I want everyone to know that it is usually pet dogs that are more aggressive than strays. Pet dogs could attack people unprovoked. This is due to how the dogs have been raised and reared by the owner. If the owner had been abusive, the dog would turned aggressive.

No comments: