Friday, July 8, 2011

Extraction of wisdom tooth

Finally, my wisdom tooth was extracted on the 6th of July.

First, he injected me some anaesthetic, not just once, but three times. I thought there will be only one injection. Thankfully, the injections were not that painful. It was like some ant-bites. Not nice at all.

Next, he proceeded to fill up some cavities on my lower molars.

After the filling was done, he came back for the ultimate mission to extract the wisdom tooth. He took an instrument and touched my gum near my wisdom tooth. He then asked me whether I could feel anything. I said yes and I received another two more injections. Another two more ant-bites. Not nice.

Finally, he proceeded to extract my wisdom tooth. The entire process, I believe, took about three minutes or so. I didn't feel anything at all, thanks to the anaesthetic. A gauze was placed inside for me to bite on as well.

He then showed me my extracted tooth, which was already decayed. Yuck.

Yay yay finally everything was over.

1 comment:

Aurea Robillard said...

How was the procedure, Gabe? And why did you decide to take out your wisdom tooth? Me, I can take all kinds of pain EXCEPT the pain my wisdom tooth brings. I can't take it! It hurts so bad! Maybe visiting my dentist will make this pain go away. =)