Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Music: Richard Marx

There was one time I was driving when Lite FM played a very good song. Immediately, I could recognise it must be some 1980s power ballad. I listened till the end of the song hoping the DJ would tell us the name of the artiste and the name of the song. Unfortunately, there was an ad immediately after the song. That was it. I don't know who sang it and I don't know the title of the song.


Then again recently, Lite FM played the same song. This time the DJ revealed the artiste and the title of the song. It is Richard Marx and the title is Angelia. Initially, I thought it must be some 1980s hair metal band which sang the song because it is a typical power ballad.


If you like good 80s music, the 1980s big hairdos, and the 1980s acid wash jeans, you will like this music video. Anyway, enjoy the music. My rating would be 9/10.


Richard Marx - Angelia (1989)



Richard Marx is also famous for many other songs such as Endless Summer Nights (1988), Right Here Waiting (1989), Hazard (1992), Now and Forever (1994), and At The Beginning (duet with Donna Lewis) (1998).

Richard Marx in the 1980s (Yes, with the 1980s big hair)



Richard Marx in the 1990s

No comments: