Monday, July 4, 2011

It is time to work...

Yes, it is time to work write.

Yes, I have a job to do. The job is writing.

What do I need to write? I need to write a course material on an accounting subject.

We discussed just now at the University and what I needed to do is to revamp the syllabus and to simplify the module of that particular subject. I need to make that subject more understable to the non-accounting students because that subject is compulsory for all business students.

I don't want to produce another dry boring accounting text that make students sleep. It's been a long time I have not participated in the Toastmasters Humorous Speech Contest. So, I shall unleash my untapped creativity into that material soon.

Haha...so it is time for me now to write something like Accounting for Dummies, with sarcasm, dry humour and comics, perhaps?

Yes, sir.

2 comments:

MapleLeaf - YL said...

I'm looking forward for your 'Accounting for Dummies'as i think Accounting is quite difficult for me! Haha! :P

gabe said...

Great!