Friday, December 10, 2010

Exams are over. It is time to read.

My exams for the semester have come to an end. So, it is time to read. No kidding.

Right after the exam, I headed to the library, took out a book, and enjoyed myself reading a book by the sea.

The University by the sea. Serious!

Actually I was trying to avoid the jam along the Jelutong Expressway. The last exam ended at 6pm and if I were to follow the crowd going home at that time, I will be stuck in the jam with them. 6pm is the usual rush hour and all roads leading to the Penang Bridge will be choked with traffic at that time. I learnt my mistake the previous semester and I decided to stay in the library.

With the exams done, now I could read a book that I have been waiting to do so for so long.

Case Study Research: Design and Methods by Robert K. Yin

I am interested to learn the philosophies of constructivism and interpretivism. In layman term, it means learning how to write a case study research. That's my holiday.

2 comments:

MapleLeaf - YL said...

Reading is good, keep it up! :P

gabe said...

Yes, reading is good :)