Sunday, December 19, 2010

Straits Quay and Blue Reef Fish & Chips

It has been a long time since I have pampered myself really good. I spent the last six months poring over textbooks and visiting hospitals. I was craving for some nice fishy meals, so I headed to the newly opened Straits Quay and I had a wonderful lunch at Blue Reef Fish & Chips. Hmmm...now I wish I am a food blogger so I get to sample their food for free.

I also found that Straits Quay is way much better than 1st Avenue. Straits Quay certainly looks much more classy.


Really small christmas tree


Really big christmas tree


Christmas is coming. Yay!



Nice scenery in the night time.


It is time to eat. I'm hungry!



There is wide variety of food especially fishy food. But of course, they do have some other non- fishy food like lamb chop and such.




The service was friendly and efficient. Kudos, Blue Reef.


Fish and Chips - Mahi Mahi (RM16) + Iced Lemon Tea (RM4)




Grilled Fish - Siakap (RM21) + my lovely warm water (No charge)
........

It has been a longggg time I have tasted some good food. Anyway, Blue Reef, I'm doing some free viral marketing for you. So, Blue Reef, do you want me to sample your food for free next time? But, ok I know my photography skill is amateurish.

4 comments:

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Is it a new shopping mall?!

gabe said...

Yes, it is a new shopping mall somewhere near Island Plaza.

Wayne y.m.h. said...

Then I'm going to go there to walk around, if I didn't see your post, I think I still don't know Penang have this place.

gabe said...

LOL! I'm glad you know it now.