Sunday, October 3, 2010

BlogFest Asia 2010!

BlogFest Asia 2010 was held in Wawasan Open University on the 2nd and 3rd of October 2010. I believed I should congratulate the university for staging a successful event and promoting Malaysia (and itself, of course) to the world. Various nationalities from various countries especially Asia converged in this university for two days.

I spoke to a few couple of participants who had attended the dinner in QEII and their replies made me regret for not coming to the dinner on 1st October 2010. Nevertheless, I did enjoy the complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner hosted in this university the next day. Below are some of the pictures taken while I was there.


Security and privacy on the Internet - one of the workshops I attended. The speaker which hail from the Philippines is very knowledgeable! He cautioned everyone not to reveal too many personal details on the Internet especially on your Facebook account because there are some bad people who might use your personal information for the wrong reason.


They made the classroom looked very cosy, with pillows and soft beds on the floor.

Honestly, this is what I've been waiting for....
Yum yum...
They have fried rice, big big prawns, fish fillets....
Chicken wings and 'chun piah'
Ice kacang
When I saw this stall, I started to drool because it served....

...mouth-watering Char Koay Teow. It was good with three prawns on every serving!

They invited a troupe to perform Chingay to entertain everyone during the dinner!

Steady, steady.....

Burppp....I had a wonderful dinner that day!

Wawasan Open University looks majestically beautiful at night.