Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mischievous students

When I was teaching in College XXX (a college where rich spoilt kids like to go), I saw unimaginable things that I thought it only happened in schools.

There was a case where someone or a group of mischievous students threw down wet tissue papers down on someone's car. I'm talking about lots and lots and lots of wet tissue papers. The entire windscreen of that poor fella's car was covered with wet tissue papers. LoL... Well, the victim was a girl. Eyewitnesses claimed that the wet tissue papers were thrown down from a few storeys above.

The parents of that student came to the college to complain to the principal.

With help from eyewitnesses, the college's management staff managed to identify the classroom from where it was thrown. Based on the time and classroom number, the management staff knew the students (of a particular semester of a particular course) who did it, but they are unable to pinpoint exactly who did it. So, case closed.

Eventually, I found out that the students who were in that class at that particular time were my students! I'm not surprise at all. Rich spoilt kids.

There was another incident where someone threw an ice cream with a cone down on someone's car. Could it be the same culprit? Perhaps. I didn't know much about this case because it happened before I joined the college.

College XXX....what a college!

1 comment:

vichygurl t said...

good one Gabe! btw, please check out my blog and I had something for you. The Versatile Blogger! Check it out =)