Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm addicted to...

The Internet!

I realised this after I couldn't connect to the Internet for almost the entire day today - Thursday!

Soon, I began to feel uneasy when I couldn't get into the Net. I wonder what's in my e-mail. I wonder what's going on in Facebook. I wonder what's going on in my University's forum. And most importantly, now, I couldn't download journal articles for my assignments and research.

Well, life still goes on but...I began to realise that Internet eats up a big chunk of my daily routine!

I had to call up Telekom this afternoon and they said they will call a technician to fix the port.

Thankfully, I checked up the line again and I could access to the Net exactly at 6.57pm just now. It looks like the port has been fixed. Phew!

So I could now blog again...

No comments: