Monday, October 18, 2010

The Versatile Blogger

A fellow blogger which I followed, Vida with her blog The Happy Wife awarded me 'The Versatile Blogger'. I'm not pretty sure what this award is about but I believe it is a tool that we bloggers can help to link and drive web traffic to each other.

I'm seriously flattered that Vida would gave me this award because I hardly know her. So, thank you VIDA - The Happy Wife!!




Below are some guidelines that you need to know once you grab the award.
"Sorry but you don't have a choice", that was what I read. Hahaha...
So...you gotta follow the rules

The Rules:

* Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.
* Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award

7 things about myself:

1. I love drawing and illustration. I was once a Chief Artist for my school Catholic magazine board.

2. Strangely, I hate manga. I never liked manga although I like illustration. I like drawing comics which are more attuned to the DC Comics type - realistic comic illustration, not those type with big big manga eyes.

3. I am a compulsive learner. Yes, I have a strong compulsive desire to know and learn everything!

4. I learn almost everything about life through self-help books. I have learnt through books on how to play guitar, music theory, juggling, performing magic tricks, how to do academic research, and courting girls. Well, I can say it works! The one thing I have read and haven't tried is on hypnotising girls to bring her to your bedroom.

5. I'm poor in mental maths despite being an accounting graduate.

6. I'm an introvert and I don't like big crowds. So, I hate parties, gatherings, and all sorts where there are many people around.

7. The irony is that I like public speaking and I dare to boast I'm good at it. Toastmasters Club has trained me to what I am today in terms of public speaking. I have even learnt how to deliver effective stand-up comedy through Toastmasters Club. And yes, I practise stand-up comedy in my classes from time to time without my students knowing about it.

Now it is time that I share my awards with other bloggers:

1. A Growing Teenagers Diary - A college student who spill out his emotions and feelings through his blog.

2. Maple-Leaf - A blogger who shares with us her travel experience and her 'almost' personal brush with H1N1.

3. Wayne's Diary - A former accounting student who is now pursuing his passion at The One Academy and living his dream by studying Advertising and Graphic Design. Actually, I don't understand what is he writing about (the blog is written in Mandarin by the way), but hey, 'a picture speaks a thousand words!'. I can also live my passion by just looking on what is he doing in The One Academy.

4. Fly to the Sky - a smart ACCA student who blogs about her personal life.

5. Millymin - An ex-colleague of mine who is now given an iPhone 4 by Maxis to promote iPhone 4 through her blog. LoL! She travels a lot as well.

6. Juan's Weblog - A smart former student of mine who just blog about everything.

Of course, I would like to share the award with as many bloggers I know of. Wow...It's pretty tiresome to do the linkage and my assignment deadline is coming soon and so that's all I could do about it. Hehe...

3 comments:

MapleLeaf - YL said...

Congrats for your award. Glad to know my blog is one of your follows! :)

vichygurl t said...

you deserve it and your welcome! I love public speaking too =)Keep it up coz your very good in writing.

gabe said...

Thanks, Maple and Vichy!