Monday, September 20, 2010

BlogFest Asia 2010

This year, the BlogFest Asia will be held in Penang! Wooohooo. It was held in Hong Kong last year. So expect hundreds of bloggers coming to Penang on 1st October 2010!




Yes, the event will be held from 1st October to 3rd October 2010 in my very own alma mater - Wawasan Open University. I believe it is a perfect location to house over 300 bloggers under one roof. What's more, the classrooms in this university are spacious, clean, and neat unlike some other private colleges, where you can find Coca Cola cans and Dutch Lady tetrapacks on the floor. It is because Wawasan's students are well behaved, like me!




Free lunch, free dinner, everything will be free, so they said. I hope it's not just char bee hoon and currypuffs. I bet the food will be good because on the 1st of October, the dinner will be hosted at QEII! Would they serve free pizza to everyone? Wow! I can't wait to find out.



On the 2nd and 3rd of October, complimentary talks and workshops will be held in Wawasan Open University. Some of the workshops that I am looking forward to are Commercial Blogging – How to get your blog noticed? and Photography and travelogue through blogs.

If you want to join this event, you have to register yourself at http://2010.blogfest.asia/registration. Registration is free. So bloggers, what are you waiting for?

No comments: