Thursday, September 23, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Why I want an iPhone4? Look at my SEVEN-YEAR OLD handphone! No kidding!


Good thing I'm still faithful to it although the battery lasts for about only two hours. I wanted to change the battery but I couldn't. It is because I always charge the battery while I'm talking on the phone. So the battery has expanded...expanded....and expanded and I can't remove the casing anymore. Sob sob T.T

Can I say it's time to say goodbye to my old faithful handphone? But I'm broke! I can't buy a new handphone! I wannnt a DiGiiiiii iPhoneeeeeeeeee 4...!! Nuffnang is here to the rescue! Nuffnang will be giving out a DiGi iPhone 4 to one Nuffnanger! Sadly only one but at least, Nuffnang is generous!

Please gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme. iPhone 4 is so sleek, so catchy, so hot, so cool, so I want la.


I can do video calling using iPhone 4! I can do phone interviews with it. I always wanted to be a journalist! I can call for a face-to-face interview with George Bush, Obama, Osama just using iPhone 4 and I might be the next winner for the Pulitzer Prize!

I can also do HD video recording using iPhone 4! I always also wished to be a movie director! Maybe it's time for me to create my own movie. But first I have to call Jenna Jameson first. And maybe Kenny Sia?

I can also take beautiful pictures using iPhone 4! It comes with 5 megapixels! I always wanted to be a photographer, if I can't be a movie director. Ok, I have to call Jenna Jameson again.

Of course, I can surf Internet using iPhone 4! I can blog with it, facebook with it, and anything!

Most importantly, I can make a call to anyone using iPhone 4!

Okayyy. Nuffnang, will you give me a DiGi iPhone 4?



2 comments:

Lovin said...

i wan too~~~can i?

gabe said...

Yes you can. Quick go visit now
http://www.nuffnang.com.my/?s=nuffnang