Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

With the gazillion iPhone apps out there, which one is my favourite?

There are apps like Guitar Toolkit, Ampkit, National Geographic World Atlas, The New Oxford American Dictionary, and the list goes on and on....bazillion of them!

But there is one iPhone app that I find it dazzling, that is The Merck Manual - Home Edition app!

Remember my blog entry where I blogged about reading up medical stuff? Go read this again -http://gabrielgim.blogspot.com/2010/09/reading-medical-stuff.html


This is the dog-eared hardcopy version

How nice if I could have a digitised version of that Merck Manual in the iPhone 4. Oh yes, you can read the Merck Manual - Home Edition from iPhone 4!

I could read it wherever I go. I could read it in the hospital, in the doctor's room, in the classroom and maybe in the toilet (especially important if you notice something abnormal about your own crap). It certainly comes in handy!



See, how cool is The Merck Manual - Home Edition app!

I can get into a debate with my doctor with the Merck Manual at my fingertips. And I can even shove up the iPhone 4 right in front of a smoker showing him/her the perils of lung cancer.

Who knows if one day you might be bitten or stung by jellyfish, centipedes, wasps, bees, hornets, mites, crocodiles, and if you are lucky enough, I might happened to be nearby coming to the rescue knowing what to do in such emergency cases.

And what if one day someone shouted that Megan Fox needs a CPR and you happened to be nearby! Well, with The Merck Manual app in your iPhone 4, you are one lucky bloke.

So, this Merck Manual - Home Edition app is my favourite app and it is also especially important to everyone. I hope smokers with iPhones will download that app as well.

Now, will you give me an iPhone 4, Nuffnang?

No comments: