Thursday, September 30, 2010

Best Loh Mee in Penang


I have tried loh mee all over Penang including the one in Air Itam but nothing beats the loh mee in Seng Thor Coffee Shop in Carnarvon Street. It is located at the junction where Kimberley Street meets Carnarvon Street.
I would say that is the best loh mee I have ever tasted. I have been eating from this stall in Seng Thor for many years since I was small. Some might say that the one in Air Itam is better but I disagree.


Yum yum. As a picky eater, I like my loh mee served with pork meat, egg, and chilli...plain and simple. No intestines or funny stuff inside.



My usual plain water. Remember to adopt a healthy drinking lifestyle!



The morning crowd.

There are other stalls as well like koay teow th'ng, nasi lemak and wan tan mee. But I only come to this coffee shop to eat the loh mee and nothing else.

No comments: